Ascott Centre for Excellence is committed to provide a satisfactory learning experience for the students during their studies with us. The School treats and handles all reports of grievances or Grievances/Feedback with strict confidence. Such information will only be made available to authorised personnel on a need-to-know basis.
In the event that a student has any grievance/feedback/concerns/issues, he/she can observe the following procedures:
If a student encounters any grievances:
- The student is encouraged to seek assistance and/or advice from his/her lecturer or our Student Services staff as he/she deem fit.
- The student can complete the Grievances/Feedback Form and submit it to our Student Services Office. Alternatively he/she may email our Student Services Office or choose to speak/write in to our Student Services Manager.
- An appointment will be arranged for him/her to meet with the Student Services Manager for counselling session followed by a follow up on the student's issue of grievance.
- Ascott Centre for Excellence shall inform the student on the outcome/status of the investigation - a copy of the investigation report and/or a letter from the School indicating the findings and actions taken will be forwarded to him/her.
- Our interim response is within three (3) working days. Depending on the complexity of the case, our response time is within 7 working days.
- Ascott Centre for Excellence will base on its findings to take appropriate actions to resolve the issue within the shortest time possible.