Training Ascott’s Employees
With modern and well-equipped facilities at its campus in Singapore, ACE is currently training Ascott’s employees located in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region through proprietary programmes focused on competencies and skills in operational readiness and service excellence. In line with CapitaLand’s culture of talent development, ACE’s programmes are also conducted on-site properties across Ascott’s geographical influence.
Corporate Training & Enterprise Transformation
On top of ACE’s track record of being a CET centre since 2008, the extensive network and relationships with unions, professional associations and hotels, ACE offers a wide-ranging experience in training and content design solutions for the hotel sector, as well as other sectors seeking to integrate hospitality & service excellence into their operations.
Our portfolio of clients include:
- Hotels & Service Apartment
- Resorts & Spa
- Senior Living
- Specialist Medical Centre
- Shopping Mall
- Primary School
- Special Education School
Associations & Clubs
- Rooms Division
- Singapore Housekeepers
- National Private Hire
- Member’s Clubs
- F&B Restaurants
- Catering Services
- Self-Storage Services
Beyond courses within the WSQ framework and other non-WSQ courses, ACE offers shorter professional development courses in the form of Masterclasses on niche skills catered to employer-sponsored training to support enterprise transformation efforts. ACE’s most popular Masterclasses has been, 7-Star Butler Service and Revenue Management. ACE partners with industries renown subject matter experts with extensive knowledge of the particular subject in Singapore and around the world to delivery these Masterclasses.
ACE is committed to bringing holistic sustainability programs, guided by international standards, to the hotel sector. As CapitaLand’s lodging business unit, we will tap into our internal resources and sustainable best practices to curate programs that will help hotels lead sustainability efforts within their organization.
Click here for a list of upcoming sustainability and masterclasses.
Mentorship Support Grant
ACE also supports hotels in their Enterprise Transformation Project (ETP) through implementation-led training, supporting hotels in their transformation efforts, leveraging on Ascott's lodging business experiences, and through partnering with our partners and associations.
ETP is an initiative by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). Mentorship Support Grant is a financial grant provided by SSG to co-fund the costs incurred by enterprises in engaging ACE to provide project consultancy and/or project-based implementation-led training.
Each enterprise can apply for a maximum of 3 ETP projects. Projects should require no longer than six (6) months duration and grant cap at $30,000 per project. Terms and conditions apply.
ETP project scope may include:
- to adopt new technology to redesign processes and jobs within each company’s unique context.
- to develop manpower capability
- to enhance quality and standards of services
Benefits for enterprises:
- Consultancy services by a dedicated team from Ascott Centre for Excellence who will assist you in exploring new / improved operational transformation.
- Professional mentorship and training solutions
- Funding support of qualifying project cost, of up to 90% for Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and 70% for Non-SMEs.
Scope of work
- Define your problem statement
- Identify and prioritise areas of improvement, and
- Co-develop learning and skills-related solutions to address the organisation’s needs via projects to be implemented within a six-month period
For employer-sponsored training, masterclasses, and consultancy, please contact our Client Engagement team: