Grievances Feedback Policy
Ascott Centre for Excellence is committed to provide a satisfactory learning experience for the students during their studies with us. The School treats and handles all reports of grievances or Grievances/Feedback with strict confidence. Such information will only be made available to authorised personnel on a need-to-know basis.
In the event that a student has any grievance/feedback/concerns/issues, he/she can observe the following procedures:
If a student encounters any grievances:
- The student is encouraged to seek assistance and/or advice from his/her lecturer or our Student Services staff as he/she deem fit.
- The student can complete the Grievances/Feedback Form and submit it to our Student Services Office. Alternatively he/she may email our Student Services Office or choose to speak/write in to our Student Services Manager.
- An appointment will be arranged for him/her to meet with the Student Services Manager for counselling session followed by a follow up on the student's issue of grievance.
- Ascott Centre for Excellence shall inform the student on the outcome/status of the investigation - a copy of the investigation report and/or a letter from the School indicating the findings and actions taken will be forwarded to him/her.
- Our interim response is within three (3) working days. Depending on the complexity of the case, our response time is within 7 working days.
- Ascott Centre for Excellence will base on its findings to take appropriate actions to resolve the issue within the shortest time possible.
- In the event that Ascott Centre for Excellence and the student are unable to resolve the dispute in accordance with the Grievance Policy above, Ascott Centre for Excellence and the student shall refer the dispute to the CASE Mediation Centre for mediation prior to instituting any legal action or proceedings.