WSQ Hospitality and Tourism Courses in Singapore
Take your education to the next level and expand your career opportunities with Ascott Centre for Excellence's rigorous hospitality and tourism courses offered in Singapore. Ascott Centre for Excellence is the global hospitality training centre of The Ascott Limited. We are a Continuing Education and Training (CET) centre approved by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to offer the full suite of Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) relating to Hotel and Accommodation Services. Trained by professionals with relevant hospitality management experience, participants at Ascott Centre for Excellence will be able to pick up hospitality skills that are current and relevant, and be equipped with the right skills to enhance their employability.
Singapore has a flourishing tourism industry with a strong demand for formally trained professionals. We offer a range of WSQ Certificate and WSQ Diploma courses in Singapore including:
- WSQ - Higher Certificate in Hotel & Accommodation Services
- WSQ Diploma in Tourism. Find out more
- WSQ Modular courses. Find out more
Development Pathways for Hospitality Management and Tourism students
Successful participants at:
- Certificate level who meet the admission criteria can proceed with the WSQ Diploma in Tourism (Accommodation Management)
Condition for the Award of WDA Grant
- Applicant must be a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Applicant must achieve 100% attendance
- Successfully completes all assessments
- New entrants will commit to make their best efforts to secure employment in the hospitality & tourism management sector
Note: The participant/organization is liable to refund the grant amount if participant fails to meet the above requirements of the SSG grant subsidy.To learn more about the WSQ Diploma and WSQ Certificate courses we have available in Singapore, please contact us at (65) 6500 3333 / 3351 / 3346 / 3345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.